here are the rules.
1. Select 2 papers, solid/solid, solid/pattern, pattern/pattern.
2. Lay your first paper so that if covers the entire workspace.
3. Take the second paper insert it into your LO and decrease the size so that the paper is slightly smaller than the bottom layer.
4. Shadow the top layer.
5. Select a photo of you when you were younger and another one of you taken within the past year.
6. Photos should be 4 x 6. They can be vertical or horizontal. They can be color, sepia, or black/white.
7. Place the younger version of you in the top right quadrant of your layout.
8. Frame it.
9. Place the most recent photo of you in the lower right hand quadrant of your layout.
10. Frame it.
11. Select the following number of elements and cluster the areas around these photos.
Buttons - 4
Flowers - 4
Leaf//Leaves - 2
Heart shapes - 2
String / Twine - 2
Glitter/Bling - 2 (If you have glitter on a flower or other element, you can not count it towards your glitter/bling requirement)
Metals - 4 (this can be staples, keys, brads etc... it must be obvious)
Ribbon - 2
Flourishes - 2
12. Type up 10 words to describe yourself. They can be in any font, as long as its legible, and would prefer they be positives about you.
13. Tuck these words near your clustering -- they must be visible and not hidden by elements.
14. Insert the following Title, anywhere on your layout : This one is for me!
5 years ago